Re: In which tablespaces are objects located?

From: Bob Fazio <rfazio_at_home.com.nospam>
Date: 2000/05/25

Any tablespace that is online is updated at any checkpoint.

The rollback segments which you mentioned might be used, I would have to go into oracle concepts to explain why (you might want to read that manual).

As far as what objects are in what table, the other scripts given are pretty good. All these views are useful for the things that you might be interested in.

dba_objects
dba_segments
dba_extents

P.S. I would recommend just leaving the tablespace alone, it isn't really hurting you, unless you need the space back.

--
Robert Fazio, Oracle DBA
rfazio_at_home.com