Re: Consultants - FREE Zero Impact Sql & Service Level Monitor

From: Tony Flaherty <aef_at_mfs.misys.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/25

unless the stopwatch is made of a weightless material it will slow down the runner if he is carrying it :o)

of course if he is being timed by someone else and they haven't told him......

--
---------------------------------------
Tony Flaherty                                aef_at_mfs.misys.co.uk

.
Neil Pike <100577.553_at_compuserve.com> wrote in message ...

> Ok then - think of it like someone timing a runner with a stop-watch.
Does that affect the runner! :-)

> > Yes but as radar has an energy level this energy is impinged on the
>> car, some is absorbed and some is reflected, therefore it does have an
>> affect on the car. Ignoring the pure energy type approach, if the radar,
>> ie radio waves, had no effect on the car then why do manufacturers spend
>> millions testing their cars for the effection for EMC
>
> Neil Pike MVP/MCSE. Protech Computing Ltd
> (Please reply only to newsgroups)
> SQL FAQ (428 entries) see
> forumsb.compuserve.com/gvforums/UK/default.asp?SRV=MSDevApps (sqlfaq.zip -
L7 - SQL Public)