Re: user not in dba_users but has record in dba_role_privs ???

From: Chi <chi.hsiang.chihNOchSPAM_at_nl.abnamro.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/24

Patrick,

It has nothing to do with a role.
I can drop the user that doesn't exists in dba_users and create it again. Then it does exists in dba_users, strange isn't it ???

The security Manager also doesn't show the user and I check the roles, there wasn't one with the same name.

I still don't have a clue how that happens. Oracle hasn't any idea.

Regards, Chi