Re: Consultants - FREE Zero Impact Sql & Service Level Monitor

From: Paul Watson <paulw_at_wfsoftware.com>
Date: 2000/05/24

Yes but as radar has an energy level this energy is impinged on the car, some is absorbed and some is reflected, therefore it does have an affect on the car. Ignoring the pure energy type approach, if the radar, ie radio waves, had no effect on the car then why do manufacturers spend millions testing their cars for the effection for EMC

--
Paul Watson             #
WF Software Ltd         # You are only young once