WAP and OAS

From: Roald <Roald_heie_at_homail.com>
Date: 2000/05/23

Has anyone tried generating WML pages from the PLSQL cartride in OAS ? I was thinking in lines of changing the mimetype, and using the htp.p( ) function
to generate WML tags that are not supported in the web toolkit. I have not had the time to try this out yet, so if anyone has any experience with
this any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Roald Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT