Re: user not in dba_users but has record in dba_role_privs ???

From: Kari Pannila <Xkartsa_at_ougf.fi>
Date: 2000/05/23

Chi wrote:

> It seems to me when a user exists in dba_role_privs the same
> user should have a record in dba_users ???

Yes, if it really si a user. I think the situation is that there is a role
in your database that has the same name you are trying to create as a new user...

rgrds Kari

(Mr.) Kari Pannila

      Oracle DBA (OCP)

PS.  Delete X from my mail address , it (X) is only for SPAMMERS.
     Poista X mail-osoitteen edestä, se on SPAMmereita varten.