Re: $ Value of DBA Certification

From: Byron Lee <ablee_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 2000/05/23

I agree. In fact, there is no requirement for taking the exams except registering for them and showing up. It sounds like you're talking about attending the training classes Oracle recommends as preparation for each exam over a period of time. I took the exams using self-study to fill in the gaps. Depending on your experience, you may find yourself doing very little work in some areas and a lot in others.

Byron