Re: Case insensitive comparisons - no way?

From: Alexander Jerusalem <ajeruNOajSPAM_at_gmx.net.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/23

I guess for some columns initcap() would be sufficient. But most of my columns like the title of a book for example need to be displayed exactly like they were entered because they are used for scientifically correct citation lists and so on. Also the place of publications and the names of authors must be correct for the same reason. And there are names consisting of more than one Word like "Van den Breuk" or "Miguel de la Pena" or something like that.