Master Definition site can't replicate

From: alwacer <alwacer_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 2000/05/22

hi,

I've managed to configure 2 site to run in Multi-master replication mode. It works fine, with the Master Definition site(site 1) being able to replicate site 2 and vice versa.

The problem came when I shut down (using SHUTDOWN Abort) site 2 without suspending replication (Thought it it alright).

Now, only site 2 is able to push replicated data to site 1. Any changes in site 1 will not be pushed to site 2!

All database links is working fine. Seems to me the schedule push doesn't working on site 1. Even when I rerun the push procedure.

any help will be greatly appreciated!

Site 1 is using Oracle 8i 8.16 on Solaris Site 2 is using Oracle 8i 8.15 on NT

TIA
ysf

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT