backups on OFS and submitting jobs

From: Kevin Skaalrud <kevins_at_printbid.com>
Date: 2000/05/22

Hello all,

Any one have any experience backing up OFS databases (on NT.) We will be using the Veritas client for the backup client and manager. Any thoughts on this would be great.

A more general question:

How do I submit jobs to the dbms_job packages that can run SQL-PLUS scripts?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin. Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT