Re: ORA-01536: space quota exceeded for tablespace

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: 2000/05/22

You have no more quota on this tablespace, this is independent of having no space left:

ORA-01536 space quota exceeded for tablespace 'string' Cause: The space quota for the segment owner in the tablespace has been exhausted and the operation attempted the creation of a new segment extent in the tablespace.
Action: Either drop unnecessary objects in the tablespace to reclaim space or have a privileged user increase the quota on this tablespace for the segment owner.

--
Have a nice day
Michel