Re: Remote connect to database with database link

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/19

You have global_names = true in the remote database and the name of your link isn't equal to the database name which is a requirement of global_names.
Either change the link name (preferred) and switch global_names off.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Sascha Kiefer <skiefer_at_pikon.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 392505ec.7207313_at_news.netfab.de...