unable to create data dictionary views

From: Peter Schupp <Peter.Schupp_at_object-it.de>
Date: 2000/05/19

Hi,
although I got the right hint from this group I'm still not able to create my dictionary views. Can somebody help me please:
- @dbmsstdx.sql seems to work alright (I connect as user SYS)

I create my database this way:

           create database VIS1
              logfile  group 1 ('oit1log11.log', 'oit1log12.log') size
50K,
                       group 2 ('oit1log21.log', 'oit1log22.log') size
50K
              datafile          'oit1_00.dbf'                     size
10M
              maxlogfiles          5
              maxloghistory      100
              maxdatafiles        10
              maxinstances         2
              archivelog
              ;

I also created some more rollback segments and another tablespace and some more logfiles.
and they are vieable by using

     select member from sys.v$logfile;
     select name   from sys.v$datafile;
     select name   from sys.v$controlfile;