I/O Buffer size for Solaris2.6

From: Sheng Jin <sheng.jin_at_ualberta.ca>
Date: 2000/05/18

Hi Gurus:

I want to install Oracle on Solaris2.6. I have something not sure and hope I can get your help:.

Could you tell me the I/O buffer size in Solaris2.6 ? Is this parameter fix with OS or tunable by system administrator? How can I check it in the system?

TIA Sheng Jin Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT