8i client is there not a better way???

From: mj <tux_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 2000/05/17

Hi
I would like to know if there is another method other than the SQLPlus dialog box for client remote administration. A front end to the server on my Win95 workstation box would be great. I usually love working with the command line, but I am a newbie to Oracle and would like to visually see what I am attempting to do instead of hit and miss with the SQL Plus dialog box.

Thanks MJ Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT