ORA-00001: unique constraint violated

From: <screwbai_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

When I try to update a record. I get Key violation [Oracle][ODBC Oracle Driver}{Oracle OCI]ORA-00001: unique constraint xxx violated.

The index that is violated has 7 columns in it. I suspect that they data is somehow incorrectly written into Oracle and that this makes the error message appear. I am using a different driver for writing and updating the data. Two different executables.

Is there a way to find out exactly which column in the index is duplicated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT