Not enough disk space error

From: Greg B <gb70_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

I am trying to install Oracle8i on Linux. This system will be for evaluation and testing purposes only. I wanted to keep things simple, so performance issues are not important for me now. System has 256MB RAM and 512M swap. There is only one large partition (root). During the installaiton I've got error "Not enough disk space", although df command shows 2.5GB free space on disk. Does anybody has a clue what's going on? Maybe Oracle requires more than one partion to install? Please help...

Greg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT