Re: use of "B" in format models

From: Jack Reid <jreid_at_stirlingonline.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

Mario;

  No that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm after seeing what a format model such as:

TO_CHAR(some_number, 'B99999') or
TO_CHAR(some_number, 'B000999')

or something along those lines can accomplish. As far as I can ascertain, there is no change in the result between using the format model with the leading "B" to the model with it!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. :)

Jack