Re: JDBC connection to 8.1.5 from servlet fails

From: C. Ferguson <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

Now you've got me confused. You stated that you put the zip file in the classes directory. If they can only go in the lib directory, do you have that in the classpath?
Specifically, <webroot>/lib/classes111.zip?

And then if that doesn't work, here's a nasty suggestion, unzip the classes111.zip in the classes directory.

hth,
cindy