Re: naming standards

From: billmil <milbratzNOmiSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/16

We used the standards laid out in the paper "Database Standards you can use" by Jeffry Stander, listed below. While we had to adjust them a small bit, they helped our transition to Oracle.

   http://www.anzus-technology.com/oracle.htm    http://www.anzus-technology.com/ftp/iouga_448.doc

I was surprised Oracle didn't have anything like this available in their documentation, but perhaps it would overlap with their consulting practice.

bill milbratz
chicago IL usa