JDBC connection to 8.1.5 from servlet fails

From: John Buell <jbuell_at_erols.com>
Date: 2000/05/15

I can't connect to the database from a servlet using the eval copy of java web server 2. It connects fine as a standalone app, or running from the Java servletrunner.

When I move the servlet to the <webroot>/servlets directory, and copy the classes111.zip file to the <webroot>/classes directory (and restarted the server)
I get a suitable driver not found error.

I would appreciate input from the group,

J Received on Mon May 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT