Re: Paths for OAS and 8i

From: Matt <matt_at_import-it.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/15

Hi Martin and all,

Solved it my problem was the ORACLE_HOME and the ORAWEB_HOME setting the ORACLE_HOME to the ...oraweb (root path) and the major thing was to set the ORAWEB_HOME to oraweb/ows/4.0

Then start the owsctl start -nodemgr

It works but I still cant get all the components that I installed. ie the mangers
homepage tree page is not displayed and the add, etc options don't work.

Any ideas ?

Regards

Matt