Re: Data Migration from SQL Server 6.5 to Oracle 7.3

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/14

vatluri <v_raoatluriNOv_SPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid> schreef in berichtnieuws 3b25ff6b.2e45daf1_at_usw-ex0103-019.remarq.com...
> Hi everybody,
>
> Would you please suggest an eficient tool for migrating data
> from Sql Server 6.5 to Oracle 7.3? I have a critical application
> on my hands for data migration. I did migration from access to
> Sql Server and from files to Oracle. But, i have not come across
> any tool for migrating from a sql server to Oracle. Please help.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Venkat Atluri.

 *

Forget about 7.3, it will be desupported in the cause of this year. Oracle has a free migration tool on http://technet.oracle.com It might not support Oracle 7 anymore.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Sun May 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT