Re: Cold Backup script

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/14

So you are well-suited to the task, and you expect us to do your work and on such short notice. Forget about that
Why don't you just search the net yourself? You should at least do *something* to resolve your problem, instead of dumping it on this groups doorstep.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Marcello Lima <marcello.lima_at_predialnet.com.br> schreef in berichtnieuws 26f15c5e.5acef124_at_usw-ex0109-068.remarq.com...
> Anybody have a cold backup script to invite me?
> Today is saturday and in monday i´ll have to implement one
> routine in UNIX AIX enviroment, but i don´t have experience
> with this operational system.
> Anybody help me?
>

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful Received on Sun May 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT