Need help with Oracle Name Server problem

From: Halim Setiyawan <halimsetiyawan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/13

Hi,

I've got a newbie question.

I have just installed Oracle 8.1.6 Server EE Release 2 on my computer which is running Windows 2000. Then I created a name server (NS1) through NET8 Assistant.
How can I find out if the name server is running? Because when I click on "Check Status" button under Manage Server > Control, I get the following two error messages: NNL-00006, and NNC-00003.

Thanks in advace.

Halim Received on Sat May 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT