oracle newbie, help

From: <mr_potato_head_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/13

Hi,

   I'm new to oracle and I'm setting up a few oracle databases running on solaris 2.6. I'm running the oracle version I have is 8.1.6. I've been given oracle database setup scripts that others have written in my company but I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that has good documented create database scripts and optimization scripts. Thanks in advance...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat May 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT