ODBC Driver 8.1.6 and NT4 SP4

From: Lothar Armbüster <lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de>
Date: 2000/05/13

Hello out there,

I have some problems using the new ODBC driver 8.1.6 under NT4 SP4. When I use the Oracle ODBCtest utility I don't even get a connection to the database (8.15 on a Linux box). The utility complains that the driver returns 3.51 as version number which it considers invalid. But this is listed in the docs as a new feature of the driver.

Whnen I try to use the ODBC driver with Borland's SQLexplorer I get a connect but can't see the contents of the tables. I can see a list of of all accessible tables though.

Do I need to install SP6 to use the ODBC driver?

Thaks in advance,
Lothar

--
Lothar Armbrüster       | lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de
Hauptstr. 26            | lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de