Enterprise Manager 2.1.0.1

From: Louis <frolio_at_videoshare.com>
Date: 2000/05/12

Greetings All, I just finished installing OEM 2.1 and actually got it to run :) Further, I managed to manually locate the two developement boxes(nodes) in house. However, each of these boxes has two instances running each with their own database files, e.g) they are two separate entities all together. My question is this, how do I configure OEM to recognize the two instances? Right now it is only finding one instance?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Louis
frolio_at_videoshare.com Received on Fri May 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT