Remote Login Password File

From: Chitra <chitra_novaraNOchSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/12

Hello Friends,

I want to change the remote_login_passwordfile to shared mode. Can anyone help me with the process of doing this?

I have created sysdba user and while trying to connect, I am getting the following error message from SQLPLUS:

   SP2-0306 Invalid option

But connection through SVRMGRL is successful.

Awaiting favourable and speedy response for proceeding with my project.

Thanks

Chitra