Re: Can result sets be returned from a trigger?

From: Mark Malakanov <markmal_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

One DML statement can fire many triggers different and even the same type, even more - all of them for each rows!
How will you receive return from every?
Answer. No. Its impossible.
But you can "pump in" whatewer you want into named pipe (see dbms_pipe) and pump out from pipe after your DML finished in application.

--
Mark Malakanov
Oracle DBA

"Brad Lotsberg" <lotsberg_at_willowglen.ab.ca> ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????: news:391B1DCC.43E63981_at_willowglen.ab.ca...