Re: Easy Net8 config crashes on some machines..

From: Jason <jason_at_server.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

In article <8fcjor$u7$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, elenaray_at_my-deja.com says...
> In article <oAUQ4.28986$O4.613313_at_news.tpnet.pl>,
> "roblop" <roblop_at_friko2.onet.pl> wrote:
> >
> > Pat Boivin napisa³(a) w wiadomoœci:
 <39136CA8.E0F29030_at_ns.sympatico.ca>...
> > >I have a similar java problem, except I am running against 8.0.4 on a
 laptop.

> > >Why would the screen resolution matter here?
Check TNSNAMES.ORA file using a text editor.

Sometimes, NET8 Assistant accidentally wraps around a long text to the first column in the next line. NET8 Assistant does not like the continuation of a line starting the first column.