Re: list of tables created by enterprise manager

From: NeilC <neil-olops_at_NOSPAMbtinternet.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

Hi anurag,

the tables can vary between version, so it would help if you quoted the relevant version / platform etc.
But why not just export the repository user, drop the user (or delete the tables produced by the output of the export) then re-import (cr-createing the user if dropped and ensuring the relevant default tablespace and tablespace quotas are set)

HTH Neil