Handling Bad Block

From: <vasarpota_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/10

I have a question, I am not experiencing this but was curious. If I look at my alert file and notice a bad block, what should I do? Recovery operations? If so what exactly?

Also, does the alert log tell me if member in my redo log files goes down?

Thanks in advance for your time

Regards

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT