What is the best NT backup software for Oracle

From: Romain SUAU <romain.suau_at_axa.com>
Date: 2000/05/10

Hello,

I'm looking for a Backup software which has more functiunalities than ArcserveIT, or a software complement.
I plan to do offline backups cause Oracle does not recommend online backups with Arcserve.
I need to make conditional operations on backup time like cleaning the archive logs when the backup is ok, relaunch backup on an other backup server if the first one fails, etc... Arcserve has only a pre and a post operation.
I will use this with different versions of Oracle 7.3, 8 under NT. I am looking for a general solution for deploying it on several servers. Do you have any suggestions ?

Regards,

SUAU Romain Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT