Re: exp/imp questions

From: Marco Klooster <kloostr_at_boekhuis.nl>
Date: 2000/05/10

  1. You can edit the imp file and change the storage clause of your table.
  2. You can set commit=Y and buffer=1000 press ctrl-c after the first commit. If you are fast enough you will have only the 1st 1000 rows. (Its a little bit dirty)

"hongw1999" <hwangNOhwSPAM_at_channellcorp.com.invalid> schreef in bericht news:203e8986.87328ac2_at_usw-ex0105-040.remarq.com...