exp/imp questions

From: hongw1999 <hwangNOhwSPAM_at_channellcorp.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/10

I am using imp to import data that our customer export from there database. It is user level exp/imp.

I have two questions:

  1. I want import table structure only (rows=N), but there is a table with initial=60M, I don't have enough space on tablespce, is that posible to solve this problem w/o increasing tablespace.
  2. For a table with 50000 records, Is there a way to import only 1000 records?

Thanks