Re: DNP -- I'm with you

From: Nikita <Nikita_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

David; hahahahah....if you really want to get them going! Yep they are definitely worried over there. They really get in a tither when you
josh them. :-). Guess they are still worried about the cooked books and product in-deliveries.
I guess I could waste time responding to their lists of "why Informix is better", but
why should I. (They did actually post a lot of "opinions" about tools, as well as claims about things Oracle doesn't have which they actually do).

You are right though, one never knows which product will overtake another in

popularity......DB2 could always make a huge comeback and wipe Oracle out :-)