Re: DNP -- I'm with you

From: DNP <High.Flight_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

Suppose I shouldn't but guess what I just found on Oracle's website?

Think I should post this link to comp.databases.informix as well? or do you think they've had enough for now!

'Gartner's Dataquest (Unit) Says Oracle is No. 1 Database Software Leader in the World, Three Years Running' :-

http://www.oracle.com/corporate/press/index.html?198762.html

David P. Received on Tue May 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT