Re: SQL*Plus Worksheet 2.1 (oracle 8i)

From: JSI FundRaising R&D Group <mjames_at_jsifrs.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

Let's use the example of a create package, create or replace package name_pkg is
 type keytable

    is table of number(13,0) index by binary_integer;  namekey_tbl keytable;
 countum integer := 0;
end name_pkg;

I open this and execute nothing happens, it highlights the whole thing but no error, no nothing.... and it isn't in the database.