Re: Access to Oracle

From: Marcel den Boogert <boogy70_at_zonnet.nl>
Date: 2000/05/09

Good afternoon,

I have a little question,

When i start SVRMGR30, i receive the error TNS: can not connect to destination.
But after that i can connect to my database when i ad the instance after the login.

Also connection via sqlplus works fine.

Is there something wrong in my TNSNAMES or LISTENER.ORA ?

Many thanks in advance,

Marcel den Boogert Received on Tue May 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT