Re: NALDFLGS and Oracle 8

From: Adrian J. Shepherd <theshepherds_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/08

Sounds more like a compiler directive or make command is failing internally rather than a missing file...are you sure 'naldflgs' is not a switch/parameter rather than a file name , perhaps it is a variable that hasn't been set and the null value after the flag is blank confusing the make interpreter ?