Re: Limit on # of nodes in OPS configuration.

From: Mark D Powell <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/08

In article <8f6th1$ju8$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   asokol99_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Can someone point me to the place i can read up on what is the
> limit (if any) on the number of nodes in the cluster with OPS
> installed? I can't find any info in the Oracle manuals.
> Currently I have it installed on 2-node Compaq system running
> NT4, but i need this info for Sun hardware/software as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex Sokol
> Boston Communications Group.

I believe that the number of nodes that can be supported in an OPS environment is hardware vendor related and would be in the platform specific documentation. You should be able to ask your Oracle sells represenative since you will be purchasing the Enterprise Edition for your new/additional platform.

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.