How to restore a table with half a million rows?

From: <wjeffery_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/08

Hi all,

   I have a table with about half a million rows. There are some testing on this table: Delete, update and add some rows . After testing. I want to restore the table to its pre-test status. I can export this table before testing and import this table again after testing, but there are so many rows in it. it may take a long time. Is there any quick way to do so?

   Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon May 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT