Re: datafile deleted and no backup at all

From: W. Scott Moore <sirws_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/08

Since it is the temporary tablespace, I think you can recover by:

1.  starting up the database (nomount).
2.  alter the temp tablespace offline.
3.  drop the temp tablespace.
4.  recreate your temporary tablespace.

This is off the top of my head. Anyone out there, please correct me if I am wrong.

Scott