Re: Oracle DBA Certification

From: Nikita <Nikita_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/05/08

I would also suggest a year or two of hands on experience, which IMHO says more than just getting certified. There really isn't anything that can replace real life experience, and then backing up/detailing/enhancing ones knowledge through certification.
However, more and more people seem to be getting certified first so some suggestions might be: