spooling a newline I don't want

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_i84.net>
Date: 2000/05/08

I have a table with a 256 varchar2 field in it. When I spool, there is always a new line character in the spool output abou 80 characters in. There is not one in the field itself. I have tried setting linesize 256, using column format a 256. Set wrap on. No luck.. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Dc. Received on Mon May 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT