dynamic content caching?

From: Buford-T <yeaaahbuddyNOyeSPAM_at_netzero.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/08

Can someone please shed some light on this for me?

A colleague of mind told me about a product that (allegedly) improves web site performance 35x-50x by letting one cache dynamic content. Yeah that's what i said, 'cache dynamic content'? What's the point? you can never keep it fresh but they claim they can do it.. and set up and install in hrs w/no mods to existing infrastructure (again, allegedly). I'm somewhat familiar with sqid but but this seems to go 'way beyond' anything sqid can do.

I tried to get info from the web site (http://www.dynamai.com) but my ISP can't seem to give me a connection long enough to download the whitepaper.

b.t. buxsnard