Where is the costfree Oracle 8 Linux Version?

From: Michael Poremski <michael_at_poremski.de>
Date: 2000/05/07

Hi Everyone,

it's some month ago I had read that the Oracle 8i 8.1.5 Linux Version are downloadable from the Oracle WEB Site. (I use the German SuSE Linux Distribution).

Today, I don't find any Version on the Oracle WEB Site. Please tell me, from which location I can download a LEGAL/OFFICIAL (!) Oracle 8i Version?

Thanks for any hint!

Michael Received on Sun May 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT