cursor memory

From: <eshevtsov_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/06

Hello!

I wonder how Oracle treats the following case. Let say, I had declared and opened explicit cursor inside local package procedure, but then forgot to close it. Does Oracle close cursor and clean its memory when my local procedure is finished? Is there difference in behavior of cleaning memory between local variables and local cursors?

Thanks in advance
Ed

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat May 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT