Re: PL/SQL Source Control Software

From: lam <mailbox_at_online.de>
Date: 2000/05/06

I worked with a software house where they use Visual Source Safe for revision control (I dont mean to promote Microsoft products). I never succeed to interface with this tool in command line. Which means you have a lot to click when checking in 30, 40 files. The GUI works well, though. I personally use a standalone free copy of ComponentSoftware CS-RCS and quite like it. The command line interface is also ok. They have a .com web site for trial download.

If your Windows workstations can mount Unix filesystem via NFS, then the classical RCS or SCCS are a viable option and it is absolutely free. Received on Sat May 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT